Leato Consulting offers a comprehensive and integrated business performance and compliance excellence programs that not only help organisations to meet regulatory requirements and comply to policies and standards; but also help to improve employee morale, increase job satisfaction, reduce waste, increase quality control, lower loss time leading to increased productivity and maximized profitability.
Our integrated business excellence and compliance programs include, but not limited, to the following:
- Quality Management Systems (QMS)
Objective: To establish, document, implement and maintain a quality management system and continually improve its effectiveness. The program is highly effective in that it integrates all quality elements including processes, document management, performance indicators, non-conformance reports (NCRs), corrective action and preventative actions (CAPA), audits, training records, competency assessments, inspection plans and others. Improving operational efficiencies in quality-related processes significantly reduces the cost associated with quality failures and regulatory compliance.A fully functioning and effective Quality Management System (QMS) shows that the organization is disciplined to manage customer requirements effectively to achieve its broader aims and objectives.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance Management (GRC)
Objective: To help organisations act ethically correct and in accordance with internal policies and external regulations through the alignment of strategy, processes, technology and people. The GRC program focuses on governance in relation to the alignment and management of strategy plans, policies and procedures and performance management. In terms of risk, the program addresses issues of risk identification, assessment and management, also losses and incident management. On compliance the focus is on control activities, control testing and internal audit.Compliance with all applicable government legislation, regulations, permits and approvals
– Develop plan to gain GxP compliance level
– Drive compliance with external regulations and internal requirements at management and operational levels
This includes specifically Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) compliance. We help organisations attain GMP compliance certification.We develop and assist in the implementation of an ISO compliant Quality Management System (QMS) for effective and efficient control of all critical business processes and procedures. For companies with existing QMS, we can assist improve the system to meet compliance requirements.
– Includes driving quality compliance at management and operational facility levels in readiness for certification
– Ensures continuous improvement and adherence to best quality management practices and procedures through change managementOrganisations that embrace the elements of Governance, Risk Management and Compliance to applicable laws and regulations are better positioned to avoid costs associated non-compliance and resulting industry fines.
- Corporate Performance Management (CPM)
Objective: Allows organisations to define and plan their strategies, set goals, manage risks and initiatives, measure and monitor indicators, take corrective and preventative actions, report and analyze performance within the organization. The CPM integrated program helps the organization to define strategies and measure performance against goals, monitor progress on a regular basis and communicate across the entire organization.CPM offers organisations the ability to make faster, smarter decisions, reduce business uncertainty allowing better strategy execution.
- Project and Portfolio Management (PPM)
We provide our client companies the ability to:
- achieve and demonstrate improvement to business performance and compliance to industry related laws and regulations
- monitor performance and compliance on an ongoing basis
- perform management reviews to assess compliance and continual improvement of business processes and operations
- effectively use monitoring checklists to ensure that monitoring is done in a consistent and systematic manner